Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Second Bordentown NJ Ghost Book

Second Bordentown NJ Ghost Book
Before I left Bordentown as a hometown to return to whenever I need a hometown ‘fix,’ I recorded twelve new stories of hauntings in Bordentown for the next book. Like the second Arcadia Bordentown book, I’ve expanded my area of ghostly doings into the township. If there are any Fieldsboro spirits floating around, connecting to mere mortals, I’d like to hear about those also.

The next trip north is scheduled for May when I will record another ten stories waiting for me. This is the first time I have written from listening to cassette tapes. I have a new respect for stenographers who earn their living doing this on a daily basis. It isn’t easy. My cassette player back-up button gets a lot of use.

For anyone with a personal story of things that ‘go bump in the night, or daytime, either’ please get in touch with me. I’d love to hear all about it. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Bexter said...

I was wondering if you would please be able to send my daughter Erin (13) a copy of both of your Ghosts of Bordentown books. She is really into the paranormal and she lives in Bordentown NJ. My eamil address is rjbray1977@yahoo.com. Please let me know!!
Thank you for your time!!!!
Rebecca