Monday, September 08, 2008

PC Troubles

Computer problems usually send me into a tailspin frenzy as soon as I encounter them. Mainly because I’m afraid I don’t know where to begin to know how to fix them or imagine having to spend an exorbitant amount of money. But not this time. This time I was ready for it.

My PC monitor has been overcast with the color pink for the last month. I thought I needed a new Video Card. When the screen finally went blank, instead of stressing out I headed for Norlina Computers. Alan checked my PC and told me right away that it was a loose connection or the monitor. He didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need or pursue unnecessary repairs. Ya gotta luv an honest repairman!

Sunday I bought a new wide-screen monitor. Something new-they’re all wide-screen now! Bet this one doesn’t last as long as my recent one!

No comments: