Monday, October 13, 2008

Bordentown Ghost Walk and Book Signing

Hooray! It’s October and Patti DeSantis is hosting another Ghost Walk in Bordentown City for the Downtown Business Association. And, I’m to be part of it. First I’ll be signing “Haunted Bordentown” books at the Old Bookshop of Bordentown, 200 Farnsworth Avenue. Bring your own or buy one there at $14.95. I plan to be there by 5 pm. Then I’ll be leading the last group of ghost seekers for the night. This is a fun walking tour full of drama and surprises. The Downtown Bordentown Association is the sponsor of the Ghost Walk every year. I hope it’s a dark, spooky, cool, dry night.

Mark your calendars for Sunday, 26 October. This is always a sold-out event! Tours begin at 6. For further info call: Doug Palmieri 609-324-9909

No comments: