Saturday, October 18, 2008

NCWN Writers’ Annual Fall Conference

The International Women’s Writing Guild is the most important cause in leading me to be a published author. Now I know how important it is for writers to gather together whenever possible. This seems to create a special aura for the path to writing better.

Because of this and because of my quest to make North Carolina my home (home is more than just living in a house) I was thrilled to find the NCWN is holding a weekend Fall Conference from 14 thru 16 Nov. at the RDU Hilton in Research Triangle Park. Key note speaker is poet and novelist Ron Rash.

The Conference offers top writers, agents and editors to educate and guide you. If you’re interested and want more information go to the website www.ncwriters.org to sign up today.

No comments: