Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Too Busy Life



Sometimes life gets too, too busy. That’s what October was this year. I allowed myself to get overloaded with committee work which crowded what my goal of being here in beautiful, inspiring Macon, North Carolina to write full time.

October said good-bye with a spooky Halloween night and November entered in with more glorious shocking colors of brilliant reds, rusts, oranges, and golden yellows, standing side by side like soldiers of different armies. I was able to finish wrapping up my latest manuscript. Tidying up five years of work, padding it down and laying it in the drawer to ferment for a month before shipping it off to the publisher is finally here.

Now it’s time to update blog spots and such while the child (manuscript) enters its last month before coming public. Time to put what I’ve recently learned in classes to work. Check out my efforts of bringing photos to my blog starting with my original and revised books of Life & Labyrinth. Side by side. Enjoy.

No comments: