Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Women Writers Alert

I could hardly wait to slip into my old habits now that I’m getting organized and have my keyboard under my fingers again. The first ‘thing’ outside of home stuff that I did was to go to the Warrenton County Memorial Library to ask if I could use their room to hold a Women Writers Group. The head librarian agreed graciously. If you are a woman, like to write, want to write or have been writing, come on down and join in on Wednesday, February 15 from 6:30 to 8:00. That’s p.m. All you need to bring is paper and pen. It’s free and experience is not necessary, only the desire to write. It’s through the encouragement of the International Women’s Writing Guild that the group meets.

The Warrenton County Library is at 117 S. Main Street in Warrenton NC. If you need further information, email me at; asbice@aol.com

If you are not in this area but would like to join a women’s writing group, check into the website: http://iwwg.org
Enjoy.

No comments: