Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Learning New Stuff

Learning new things is good for us. It keeps our minds working, sharpening mental skills at all ages. New goals in learning keep our zest for living active. Learning something new enhances our overall sense of well-being. Except when it comes to learning new programs on the PC.

This new camera-to-computer is more than challenging; it’s maddening, frustrating and infuriating! The instructions that pop up on the monitor may seem to be written in English but they are as confusing as if they were written in Greek. I keep trying to tell the PC what I want it to do, the PC keeps telling me what it is going to do and that I lack something they need me to do. But I can’t figure out how to do what it wants me to do!

Eventually I’ll learn this process, too. Then I will realize that the new camera is a much better process than the old way. And easier. But getting there is another matter. In the meantime, enjoy.

No comments: