Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Girls

So it’s the next day after Jane’s haircut. She’s adapting. She’s come out of hiding, still quiet but at least out from under the bed. Lizzie tried to tease her a bit last night. Lizzie got a hiss from Jane. First time I ever heard a hiss from Jane, Lizzie yes, Jane never.

I did some cooing and gooing, mimicking Laura’s tone and manner. It’s working. Jane’s feeling much better this morning. She’s at her post at the front door watching and listening to the birds, including some big black crows, squirrels and rabbits.

My education in Cat has begun. I hit the PC last night seeking others with more knowledge than I on the matting of cat fur. And dandruff. Is that dandruff on her back?
Is my girl lacking in some vitamin or something? Should she stay embarrassed, like on the TV commercials? Oh my! Dandruff! Will she be shunned socially? At lease dandruff won’t show on her shirt-she doesn’t wear one.

I still haven’t found out how or why but I did learn about grooming and combing.
Something new.

No comments: