Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Coming To An End

The end of compiling recipes and collecting ads for the Warrenton Woman’s Club Cookbook is near. It’s been a lot of work and very time consuming; even costly since I always feel compelled to buy a little something when I’m soliciting ads. And I JUST HAD to eat in the few restaurants I visited, again for recipes and ads. Work is so-o-o-o pleasant! Egads, I’d make a terrible salesperson, having my paycheck spent before I got back to the office.

So as I type the last few recipes still dribbling in, I’m nibbling the last recipe that I made on Sunday. I kid myself by saying that I’m taste-testing, when I’m really adding another delightful recipe to my own collection. With this new book coming out in October, I think I’ll be adding a whole lot of new recipes. This is a great idea because nearly every gathering I go to, is a potluck affair. And now I have new foods to present.

No comments: